Welcome to Relateful Camp 2024!
Your 5-Day Retreat for Mindful Growth and Adventure
🌟 Dates: April 24-28, 2024
🌲 Location: Camp Olympia, Texas
🏕️ Accommodation: Cozy cabins or you can camp in your own tent
✈️ Airport: Closest to IAH in Houston 🚐 We’ll help organize airport transportation
Are you ready to embark on a transformative journey like no other? Join us at Relateful Camp, where meaningful conversations, personal growth, outdoor adventures, and spontaneity come together to create an unforgettable experience. We’re convinced that this can be the most deep, enjoyable, and memorable experience you will have had in 5 years.
🌿 Embrace the Essence of Relateful Camp 🌿
At Relateful Camp, we offer a diverse array of activities to nourish your mind, body, and soul. Here's a taste of what awaits you:
Conversational Meditation Events
Dive into the depths of mindfulness with our expert-led sessions, including Speed Focus, Embodiment, Tantric Relatefulness, Flow, Group Speed Coaching, and Intro to Relatefulness Fundamentals.
Personal Growth Modalities
Explore your inner self and discover new talents through workshops like Relateful Voice Dialogue, Singing Barbershop Tags, Star Tours, Intro to Dzogchen, Wim Hoff and Cold Plunge, How to Musically Improvise, and Morning Meditation with Focus.
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Camp Olympia with activities such as Swimming, Horseback Riding, Canoeing on the Lake, Ziplining, Archery, Climbing Wall, Mini-golf, Capture the Flag, and Giant Bubbles.
Be part of the creative process by contributing to our emergent schedule. We'll offer a structure for participants to co-create their own schedule of events, too. Whether it's a deep discussion or a spontaneous outdoor game, the possibilities are endless!
🌟 Pioneer Discount Price (with perks!!):
- $1,350 Early Bird price for first 100 tickets (reduced from $1,500 full price)
- Pioneers receive special access to capped sessions, activities with limited availability, and 1-1 opportunities
- You’re helping us co-create this endeavor we’re embarking on for the very first time, and you become collaborators in building what it will become!
Don't miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul while creating lasting memories with like-minded individuals. Join us at Relateful Camp and embark on a journey of self-discovery and meaningful connection.
Registration will begin at 2pm on April 24th, and the closing session will end at 2pm on April 28th.
Included in the Ticket Price:
- Your bed in a cabin (or your tent site, if you choose) for 4 nights
- All meals, arranged with the chef to keep dietary restrictions in mind
- Full access to the campgrounds, including unlimited access to the climbing wall, mini golf, basketball court, tennis court, and more
- All 4 concurrent schedules of activities to choose from:
- 5 days of Relateful sessions facilitated by Relateful Company staff facilitators, featuring Founder & CEO Jordan Myska Allen, Managing Director Valerie Daniel, and Flow Course Lead Michael Blas
- 5 days of workshops led by certified facilitators, including modalities like Dzogchen, Music, and Genpo Roshi's Big Mind Process
- Access to all of the outdoor activities offered by Camp Olympia, including horseback riding, zipline, canoeing, archery, swimming, and the giant swing, as well as games like capture the flag
- The Emergent Schedule, where any attendee can offer a workshop, session, or activity
Reserve your spot today, and let the adventure begin!
Enjoy the comfort of bunk beds in cabins, accommodating 16 to 26 people, or opt for the adventure of camping in tents. We provide three delicious meals a day, with dietary restrictions in mind, served in the Chow Hall.
All of the beds in all of the cabins are single beds. Campers need to bring their own tents and camping gear.
We will provide shuttle service between IAH and Camp Olympia during key hours on April 24th and 28th.
- Our current plan is to have the shuttle leave the airport at 12:30pm, 4pm, and 7:30pm (Local time- Central time zone)
- We will gather everyone’s flight information on a questionnaire, and we may choose to adjust those times to better accommodate everyone’s flights. If we do change the times we will let you know immediately.
We believe in doing the greatest good for the greatest number. You can specify your cabin preference, whether it's family-only, gender-specific, or no preference.
Relateful Camp promises to be both emotionally deep and playfully fun. It's a chance to connect, grow, and thrive in a welcoming and inclusive community.
Non-refundable after March 15th.
What’s included in the ticket price? Are there any add-on expenses?
What kind of food will be served at the meals?
What can be done with my valuables?
What are the chances it will get canceled?
When does it start and end?
How can I get there from the airport?
What times will the shuttle be leaving IAH airport to take people to Camp Olympia?
How many people will be there?
What are the cabins like?
How will cabin assignments work?
How does tent camping work?
What’s not allowed on the premises at Camp Olympia?
Can I bring kids?
Are there day passes?
Do I have to sleep on the Camp Olympia premises?
Have any other questions?
Please email Liz at
Or Annabeth at
Check out the Relateful Camp sessions, workshops, and activities list
(includes food and lodging!)