Want to lead online sessions with The Relateful Co? We’re now accepting applications for new facilitators!
*** Applications due April 17, 2023, 11:59 pm CDT (CET –7) ***
Joining our team gives you an opportunity to grow Relatefulness as a company and as a movement! You'll get to develop your own leadership and serve others within a global community of like-minded, like-hearted people committed to deep self-knowing, truth, and love in active, alive interconnection. You’ll join a deliberately developmental, self-organizing, international company committed to helping people (including yourself) expand awareness and build great relationships.
We’d love for you to apply if you are:
👉 Passionate about relational presence and dedicated to relational development in yourself and others
👉 A Certified facilitator in Level Up ⬆️
(This is the final year we will grandfather in those with a current Circling Federation certification).
👉 Are available to “sub” for sessions 4x per month (including weekends and some possible same-day subs)
👉 Self-driven, professional and dedicated to truth-love
👉 Service oriented and expect to grow (forever)
👉 Have an internal knowing and desire that now is the time for you to lead online Relatefulness sessions on our platform
👉 Commit to completing a several-month training, onboarding, and self-leadership-development process
(Bonus: this is a priceless leadership training, if we say so ourselves)
- Complete and submit the FiT online application form by April 17, 2023, 11:59 pm CDT (Austin time, i.e., CET +7).
- We’ll respond within two weeks of the application deadline.
- We are accepting only a limited number of new facilitators. To those not selected at this time, don't give up! We hope to continue to see you at The Relateful Co online (and Relateful Austin). Please keep developing your facilitation leadership, stay in touch with us, and always feel welcomed to reapply in future.
What's the Facilitator in Training (FiT) process?
A group of facilitators review every application. If you are selected, you will join The FiT process, designed to welcome you into The Relateful Co, get a feel for our (evolving) company culture, and learn our logistics, systems, and community. We want you to develop your unique, creative, and contributive voice as much as we want you to learn how to fit elegantly within the structures of what we do.
Those who’ve completed the FiT program describe it as a profoundly rich, personal leadership development process. This is a developmental journey that helps you avoid the traps of (1) being a narcissistic personal growth junkie, or (2) the self-denying helper that never gets their own needs met. Over two to three months, you will:
- Lead “feedback” Focus and Flow sessions online, where current Relateful facilitators’ give you feedback, with encouragement for you to have a “growth mindset” as you build your online facilitation skills
- Participate in weekly peer practice with others in your FiT cohort and current leaders in the platform (the latter, as available)
- Attend live or recorded training sessions about The Relateful Co.’s process logistics, tech platforms, and org chart (roles)
- Complete a “certification” Relatefulness Session, where you’ll lead a Relateful Focus Session and then get feedback from Jordan
We’re beyond excited to be growing as a company and as a movement, expanding the ways we all relate with ourselves and the world. We’d love to explore your leadership possibilities with you.
If this lands with some inner knowing in you, please apply online by due April 18, 2023, 11:59 pm CDT (CET –7). The Relateful Co team will review all applications thoroughly, with heartfulness, mindfulness, and love, and we will get back to everyone who applied within a couple of weeks’ time.
With love always,
Jordan Myska Allen and The Relateful Co team